Friday, August 14, 2009

My thoughts of the day.

Today i got up and andrej took me to get harvey's burgers... They were alright... everything was kinda dried out, but oh well, food is food. When i came home i started watching season 5 of SYTYCD finally! It's okay i guess, it will never be as good as season 2 and 3 again. Went to cut the grass, and my puppy mya followed along behind trying to bite my ankles. So after i was done, i sprayed her with the water hose, she loved it, then when she was soaking wet, she jumped into the garden and got all muddy... geeze!! lol I've never met a creature that loves water that much, i swear she was a fish in her previous life... Trainer coming in today, first time seeing him. Wonder what it's gonna be like, he might be bringing his full grown German Shepherd, that'd be sweet! Don't know what to do tonight, maybe i'll continue on with my training to get back into dance, possibly up the exercise and stretching level a bit... Gotta start cutting down on salt and hot peppers, their gonna kill me!

I have to start looking in to multi vitamins.. good ones.. I already take fish oil tablets which make my skin really nice. Also need calcium pills that don't raise the acid in my tummy, not good :(.... Don't want my bones to get weak, not with my active lifestyle!

So i spoke to my manager today about who will be taking the new manager position... She said she brought up my name to the district manager, and he said that he will come down to windsor before she leaves and discuss who will be getting the job! Unfortunately, this way leaves no time for training, so yet again, i will be tossed into the deep end.. Oh well, the sacrafices i must make.. iT'LL BE GOOD MONEY, SO FINGERS CROSSED! =D

3 comments:

  1. Oooo fish oil!

    Yeah my dad is obsessed with water too, try out the sprinkler, they LOVE those.

    Management does NOT sound like a good thing, nothing but terrible things come from management positions.

    Unless of course its MGMT... bcuz i just LOVE MGMT.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Edit*
    "... my DOG is obsessed with water..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you take your dad for walks and rub his belly when he's good too? XD.... And yea, she's played in the sprinkler before, i have a bunch of pics of her playing in the sprinkler on facebook. Check em out! Hehe! and i know, management will be weird, but i need the money, haha... Besides, i think i'll be a kick ass manager! and i'm the most qualified.. scary thought eh? lol

    ReplyDelete