Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bad Haircut! And then some... period

My hair looks like shit.... period

I've alienated all my friends... period

I hate my jobs that don't give me enough money... period

People wanna fuck me but not date me... period

I'll never be anyones number one.... period

I'll never be even close to an alright of a dancer... period

I have a bad digestive system... period

Something best not mentioned... period

I'm having crazy mood swings.... period

I'm starving and theres nothing in the house to make that won't give me the runs during work tomorrow... period

Everyone thinks i'm crazy... period

I probably am crazy... period

My dick hurts to get hard and i barely feel any sensation, never really have... period

I want someone who i'm attracted to physically and mentally not just one or the other.... period

I want someone who i'm attracted to physically and mentally to want to be with me... period

Being single sucks... period

I'm a virgin... period

I have no friends... period

I never get out of this house... period

I can't do anything right... period

Like anyone who reads this will give a shit... period

I'm in a swallow a bottle of pills mood... period

Everyone who i start seeing ends up fucking someone else while still seeing me... period

I'm on my man period... period

FML... period

P.S.

I love Lady Gaga.... Period

No comments:

Post a Comment