Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Me + Dance = Stable!!!!

So today was my first day back in dance after nearly 4 months.... Twas a long crazy summer and it was honestly the best and worst summer of my life seeing as how my summers normally just include renting movies by myself and not being in contact with another human being for months on end.... At least this one was eventful, even if they were horrible. lol I learned ALOT and gave up even more, faught to let go of the past and see a brighter future which after being in dance i realized its the only thing i want to do with my life and nothing and noone will ever come between me and my dream again. I may not be the best dancer now, but i promise myself right now that by the end of the year i will be the best i could be weither or not i started dancing at the age of 4 or 18. And i'm letting go of everything shitty the past year and remembering the good times because i deserve good memories. Here's to a fresh start, new beginnings, and hopefully a new be for the better from here on out.

I Uploaded this video just because i love this song and i find it kinda inspirational.

2 comments: